Encompass is now hiring!
We are looking for someone excited to take on an vital community role as Project Worker.
Key duties include:
• Providing administrative and organisational support for Encompass Network
• Organising and delivering networking events for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) groups within Cambridgeshire.
• Co-ordinating activity for LGBTQ History month
• Supporting the Network Board of Trustees
• Supporting the recruitment and management of Encompass Volunteers
Location: This is home-based position.
Hours: 16 hours per week
Salary Scale: 0.4 FTE £25,694.00
Terms of Service: One-year fixed-term contract.
If you are interested or want to find out more, please email email@example.com
Donations are always welcome: you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or meet us in person every month at Queers In Shorts at the Cambridge Picturehouse if you have a little something to contribute to the ComPot.
Get involved: money isn’t everything, we’re also very grateful if you can volunteer a little time. The options are many, and can be fit around the time you’d like to give:
- one hour to help us stuff envelopes, or hand out leaflets promoting History Month,
- working from home, at your own rhythm, to produce the document that will get us noticed
- ten minutes here and then, writing snappy press releases
- putting up your event for History Month
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination and your availability!
If you’d like to go further, and make a real change to LGBT life in Cambridgeshire, have you considered becoming a trustee at Encompass? We’re always on the lookout for great people who have something to contribute: maybe you have the best networks around you, or first-hand experience of working with LGBT people, or you’re a little genius with computers – you could be the one who gets Encompass to grow even further!
Join our mailing list here.